Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Whack!

Went for badminton today...
although I say that I'm busy in the previous post...
but I just have to take a break...



getting out for some fresh air is needed...
even though the court is badly ventilated...
but whacking is fun...
played at Kipspot...



there's a lot of stray dogs around...
and 3 puppies...
adorable~



so relaxing~
wish I could be like that...
the day seems to be nice...
cloudly and warm with a little breeze...
but after badminton around 6pm...
it rained...

Sort of like my mood today...
a cause de toi...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

cluelessfreak said...

macam mendung je..

Unknown said...

it's cloudy... but not the sort like it's gonna rain... a 'peaceful' sky... sort of... hahaa...

cluelessfreak said...

use photoshop
hahaha