Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pocket



大塚愛 - ポケット
Ai Otsuka - Poketto (Pocket)


Our hands secretly held together
Within your pocket
Is so that nobody else will know.
Secretly, our love deepened.

My feelings,
Don't know about a thing such as change.
However many short years ago it may have been
I always thought dearly about you.
Secretly, my love deepens.

I don't want to be your heavy burden,
I'll warm that chapped hand
of yours
Because I'll always be by your side.

Disturbing your pocket
When admiring your tall, slanted face;
look straight ahead!
Sometimes I shyly laugh.

Try your best to eat the food I made
Sometimes I shyly laugh
at your kind and gentle thoughts (with regards to Ai's cooking)

I don't want to be your burden.
From now, starting anew
Let's walk together again,
Let's become a lovely couple

You are the one I love the most within this world
so I don't believe I'll lose.
Within this pocket
Because I'll always be by your side
Because I'll always be by your side

Feel like crying...
dunno why...

No comments: