Friday, September 26, 2008

The DAY

Wednesday, 24th of September 2008 is a day I'll never forget... that day is suppose to be our last badminton day of the trimester... which suppose to be fun and all... but half an our after we started... accident happened.. while I was trying to hit and I did hit the shutter, my right shoulder joint fall off... it hurts like hell... then Poingee sent me to the hospital...

What happened after that is pain pain and more pain... that's what I felt... after an hour or so, the doctor came and gave me some shots.. what happened after that I had no idea... when I woke up, around 8pm or so, I'm already in a wad room... I saw my dad... I didnt know what happened... then my dad told me everything... my shoulder is back in its place... but still hurt a little... then my dad went back to fetch my mom... mom cooked some porridge... I couldn't sleep the whole night...

The next morning was bored... nothing to do... had breakfast of porridge again... totally different from my mom's... then I basically sit there and listen to the uncles and aunties talk... a cousin of mine came and visit around 9+am... she came for some check up... later dad came around 10am... then I get ready and went to the ITP briefing... what a waste of time... it finished less than an hour... then went to JJ with Yen a while cause she wanna shop... I don't look sick or hurt at all... that's what she said... after that she sent me back to the hospital... teman me a while while waiting for my parent... discharge at 3pm...

Haih~ what a day, or two... this morning woke up... dad wa saying my injuries might caused by last time when I fall... it was raining and I slipped and fall on my right hand... quite a big impact... after the fall my right hand feels weak... maybe that IS the cause... so don't take anything unseriously...

I really don't have the mood to blog about this... cause the slight thought of what happened that day still haunt me... the pain and all... but thanks to my friends I'm fine... typing this with only my left hand is killing me too... I'm now at home resting and all... ahould be fine... just doing stuffs is a little troublesome...

I'm fine...
I guess...

2 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

its ok. ur one-hand-typing post also heaps longer than mine. jgn le sedih. u ok wan.

Unknown said...

hahaha... haih~ mau buat benda pun susah... mcm cacat dy...