Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Presented

Finally I'm done with my FYP presentation... been so nervous the pass few days... editing slides everyday cause would not want anything to be messy or missing... today woke up at 10.30am and the time tic toc tic toc soooo slowly... is like the slowest day in my life...

After lunch went to the venue around 2.30pm... my slot was at 4.05pm... watched the other 4 persons before me... all kena bombard by supervisor... when it's my turn, which are earlier then expected around 3.45pm... me too kena bombard by supervisor... like kena lecture... but the moderator didn't asked any questions... at the end he say my slides was similiar to the person before me, Louis... so I explain it's cause our project has the same concept of database... we did discuss among ourselves but are done individually.. later he say okay and it's quite a good title... phew~ sweat...

Basically that's how it went... later went to some other friends presentation... most of my friends presented today... some tomorrow and a few on Friday... will go to their's if I'm around campus... so I'm done my first part of my FYP... wohoo~ hahaha... to those presenting tomorrow or day after that... all the best... bonne chance!

Finally...
chocolate...

No comments: