Friday, September 05, 2008

Pappala~

Today morning was supposed to be hectic... meeting supervisor was supposed to be at 10am... went there but there's people inside... waited outside with the others (5 of us) for 50 (fifty, lima puluh, wu shi, go zab, em sap, go juu, cinquante) minutes... discuss a while about the slides and presentation... then around 11.30am a lecturer came in and say they they're gonna have a R&D meeting... 5 minutes before 12pm, we were dismissed... supposed to have rehersal but he say change to Monday...

So I went to make the car sticker... then have lunch with Poingee and CC... so tired, so I decided to skip all evening class... hahaha... took the whole day after that to slow down my pace... kinda hectic the pass few days... was kinda bored... hahaha... spend my evening helping my dad kemas stuff... then played game... been playing addicted to Music Catch... is just a simple game la... the point is to 'catch' the notes/shapes... the songs is nice... if you download it, you could play using your own songs... but is only trial version for 30 minutes... if you want the full version ask from me...

I also try out the new Google Chrome... is a new browser which is by Google (duh!)... very fast download and easy peasy to install... and you could transfer you bookmarks or whatever from FireFox or IE... it has a simple design and kinda cool la... it's also kinda fast when loading pages... try it out... you might like it...

Basically I din do anything today... just have my own sweet time doing stuff I like... play games, watch animes, read blogs.... but my fyp haven done yet... hehehe... tomorrow gonna finish up the slides... then hopefully can finish the report too... supervisor ask for report... well, au revoir for now...

I wan chocolate...

No comments: