Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fingers crossed

The interview was quite a long one... actually, I spent most of the time filling a form a doing 2 personal test... yes, TWO personal test... they want to know you personalities... shrugs...

The interview was at 3pm... but afraid that we (my parents, brother and me) could not find the place and it might jam on the way... we left my sister house around 12.30pm to have lunch and find the place... it was kinda far... around 30 minutes to the place... but actually it was kinda easy to find the place using the kesas highway... just straight all the way and turn after the Econsave... the company is just a normal shop house... they have two main department; support department and developement department...

We reached there at 2pm... the fellow was kinda shock I reached so much earlier than expected... so she ask me to fill in a form and ask me to do 2 personal test... damn long questions... took me 1 hour to finish... later is the interview... a guy interviewed me... he was a MMU graduate too... looks kinda young around his 30's I guess... he ask some basic questions and ask me some of my projects... I told him about the Multimedia assignment and the Microprocessor project... he was kinda impressed by the Microp project...

Then he asked me why I'm applying an IT job as I'm an engineer... I told him I'm a Computer Engineer so I learned a little of engineering and a little of IT stuff... so basically could find jobs in both fields... I also told him that some of my friends also finding an IT jobs... some of the questions I craped my way through... hahaha... but have some truth in some of them... :p hopefully I din make a fool of myself...

That's basically all about the interview la... so glas it's over... they say they provide hostel... if they have an empty place they'll give it to me... still, I have to wait for their confirmation to take me... *crossed fingers*

Tired and lazy to do anything...
procrastination...

No comments: