Friday, September 12, 2008

Lifeless

Today is the last day of FYP presentation... went to some friends' presentation... when you look at their presentation and their demo... it feels like mine is like nothing... theirs is like hardware stuff, detectors, simulation, etc... mine is just words and pictures... nothing else... haih~

Been feeling kinda weird recently... especially after my presentation... is like it had taken the life force out of me... feel so tired although I had enough of sleep... don't have the mood to do anything at all... I still have class for next week... some of my friends had finish all their lectures... so nice... while I still have lectures for a week due to the lecturer keep postponing or canceling class... still have 2 more assignments to pass up... both on next Friday... one of them have presentation but the other I'm not quite sure... both are group assignments...

My sister and brother coming back tomorrow... cause this Sunday is Mooncake Festival... gonna discuss some stuff about my training too... I got a reply from the company I sent my resume to... they're asking for an interview next Monday... so I'll be following them back to KL... my parent going up too of course... most probably coming back on Tuesday since the interview is at 3pm...hopefully they won't ask me some difficult questions... wish me luck kay...

Been craving for sweet stuff recently especially chocolates... I don't know why... suddenly just have the urge to have sweet stuffs... something is wrong with me... chocolate anyone? I mean, anyone have chocolate?

きみはしっていますか?

No comments: