Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Calm before the Storm

Finally I finish all my assignments... today is my final assignment of the trimester... can relax dy... hahaha... basically this were suppose to be study week... most of the assignments were suppose to be passed up last Friday... but we ask the lecturer to extend to today... other course mates have finished with theirs... they're already relaxing for days dy... while I still struggling on my last assignment... now that it is done... I can enjoy my litle break before starting my revision for the finals...

Basically, if this week is included... I have 3 weeks of break before my finals... it's equavalent to my trimester break dy.... hahaha... this is due to the extra week for the raya... final exam start on the 6th of October... but my first paper is on the 13th... hahaha... but my last paper is on the 18th, last day of finals... so I might as well enjoy it till the end of this week...

After the finals, we have only a week or so of break... then we'll be starting our internshp dy... hmm.... the working environment sounds kinda fun and challenging... but there are some worries too... what if this and what if that... but I try not to thnk much of it... what may be will be... it's kinda sad thinking of all that... especially after the finals... it means I won see my friends for 3 months or so... every meeting has an end... that's what people say... after the training, we'll meet again in campus... for we'll be having our last trimester before we graduate... and thinking what is beyond that... it's kinda scary at times... so lets not go there now...

Well, I do hope we'll have more time to hang out together and doing stuff... but at this moment of time... most people are in study mode... they dont have any mood to hang around... susah susah dulu, senang senang kemudian... but sometimes, we should senang senang dulu, susah susah kemudian... but if you organized your time properly... you could senang senang dulu, senang senang kemudian... if something goes wrong... you'll end up susah susah dulu, susah susah kemudian... hahaha... what the heck am I talking about you might ask... I also dont know... basically, just do what you like to do and enjoy life... but dont forget the importand thing you should do too...

Well, I starting to talk crape dy... so I should go... typing off... and enjoy your break or study weeks or whatever you call it... dont too stress youself kay...

ぼくたちのきょりはとおいな...

No comments: