Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hana Yori Dango

As you notice that my previous 2 songs have mentioned about Hana Yori Dango... well, its actually a Japanese drama... actually, it started from a manga... according to Wikipedia... the manga is from October 1992 to September 2003... and it has 36 volumes... in 1996, it was made into anime that runs for 51 episodes...



Anywho, you might heard of Meteor Garden right... well, Meteor Garden is from that manga... a very famous Taiwanese drama... and the group F4 got famous because of it... it has 2 seasons but I only watch the first season... and it was boring... they like to 'drag' the drama to make it long... I don't know why...



In October 2005, Hana Yori Dango the Japanese drama was release... I got it from my friend during the previous holiday... at first I thought that it would be boring too... but once I watch the first episode... its very funny and interesting to watch.... and I can't stop myself from watching it to the end... it has only 9 episodes all together... this is the first season... each episodes runs for about 45 minutes... with the last episodes runs for an hour special... the story is so funny, interesting, unpredictable, and touching...



January this year (2007)... the second season was released.... I got it together with the first season la... after finish the first season... I straight away watch the second season... the first episodes runs for almost 2 hours... the starting was very funny dy... it has 11 episodes all together... second to tenth episodes runs for about 45 minutes each... and the last episodes is an hour special like the first season... this is the continuation from the first season... damn funny and interesting just like the first one... highly recommended... hahaha...

Not only the drama is nice... the songs is also very nice... like the previous 2 songs that I uploaded in my blog... and the lyrics...

If you missed it:
Ai Otsuka - Planetarium
Utada Hikaru - Flavour Of Life

Here are some cut scenes:


F4...


The main character, Tsukushi (left) getting bullied...


Tsukushi and Tsukasa (F4 leader)...


Tsukushi and her best friend, Yuki...


F4 members (Sojiro and Akira)...


Tsukushi and Rui (F4)...

Ohya, Hana Yori Dango means 'dumplings over flowers'... the last episode of season 2 got mentioned about this... don't worry, no spoilers here... but the drama is called 'Boys over Flowers'... I don't know why... hahaha...

Finish watching Scrubs...
ending.... erm....
watch yourself...
kakaka...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey kelvin chenli here. do u still have the drama? i want i want !!! if u got see yenmei during the break or somehow i could meet u to get it, do tell me. kk? thanks.