Saturday, July 07, 2007

Pace changed

Finally can relax dy.... after 2 days of suffering.... hahaha... Wednesday night can't really sleep well... and Thursday class starts at 10am... still okay la... till 1pm... in between got an hour break... breaks are very boring... it's a waste of time... after that went home for lunch... then have to drive my mom to buy stuff... cause my dad got meeting... reach home around 3pm dy... sleep less than 1 hour have to wake up and prepare to go to class again at 5pm... 1 hour class only... waste time and petrol only... but after class went to Lai's house ask him about my router problems... din go back cause at night got Japanese class at 8.30pm...

Have dinner with him at MMU corner... long time din go there dy... more than 1 year I think... still a lot of peoples go there... still selling the same stuff.... but have more stalls... after that went to Japanese class... since I miss the first class on Monday.... means I miss some lectures... damn lot of peoples... and I thought not that much people will take... RM50 for registration... and RM20 for 2 books.... RM 10 each... the total fee is RM250 including the registration... but not the books... well, I learn some stuff la... and it was kinda fun... reach home 10.30pm dy... so tired... straight away sleep after bath... but ouldn't sleep well also...

Today class at 8am... power system class... a new lecturer... don't know a word he's talking about... and I was still sleepy... 2 hours pass by... I learn nothing from that class... after that have 2 more hours of lecture some more... I was damn sleepy... and I had a slight running nose too... went home and have lunch... after resting a while I sleep... damn sleepy... when I woke up my aunt from KL already reached... have tea time than went to class... I keep on thinking that I should leave at 4.30pm.... but my class starts at 4.30pm... so I was 10 minutes late... I only realize it when I was in class... and lecture has started...

After that 1 hour class is power system class again... yes, I know it's weird... don't ask me why... the timetable is like that... anywho, the lecturer wouldn't start the class unless all of us shift to the right... because the right side is empty... he's a weird lecturer... went back home and my parent say going out for dinner... having satay celup... long time din eat dy... we at at capital.... the Bukit Cina one... luckily not much people yet... we doesn't need to wait... after that went back... chit-chat a while... everyone had slept... and I blog... okay la, nitez...

I wrote that long just for 2 days...
tomorrow going IT fair...

ohya, I was tagged...
almost forget...

No comments: