Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Transformers



Went to watch Transformers today... only Arif and me.... cause I have no car to fetch the others... but my dad came back around 11+am... fetched Arif and reach MP around 11.30am... if I where to fetch the others we wouldn't make it... went to buy the tickets... I thought it would be Rm8 per person but it's only RM6... and with student price... it's only RM5... hehehe... after that have Burger King for lunch... I like the burgers but the fries not nice... prefer McD fries more... after lunch went to the movie... it started quite late... finish around 3pm... it's up to expectation la... a lot of suspense... not boring at all... you all should go and watch... don't worry, no spoilers here... hehehe... after the movie walk around and I bought some socks... went back around 5+pm...



^.^

No comments: