Tuesday, July 03, 2007

change the pace

Its the third week of this trimester dy... everything been going with a slow pace: lectures, tutorials, my life, my computer, my downloads... everyday is so boring... nothing to do... go to class than come back... face the computer... either chatting or watch movie or anime... since my downloads so slow... nothing to watch dy...

Due to that, I decided to take Japanese class... but I missed the first class which is yesterday night... freak~ the class is conducted every Monday and Thursday from 8.30-10.00pm... I don't know why I had the sudden urge to learn Japanese... maybe due to recently been watching Japanese drama... suppose to take for co curriculum subjects... but that only level 1... ask my friends no one wanna take with me... so thought not to take.... but then I ask my parents... they say if wan take then take la... now school take better than working only take.. and since I'm interested... so I decided to take even if I'm alone... learn another language feels good... next time, resume looks good too... hehehe...

Today, multimedia assignment has released... finally my wish came true... there's finally a change of pace... read through the assignment doesn't really know what to do.... no idea at this time... have to discuss with my group members... seems kinda hard but easy at the same time... hahaha...

Going to watch Transformers tomorrow...
badminton may not go...

No comments: