Friday, July 27, 2007

Issues

So long din post dy... cause nothing much happened la... just the usual stuff... went to class... come back from class... well, from the start of the trimester I was bored... so I decided to take up Japanese class which is on Monday and Thursday night... hate driving at night but have no choice... after classes in the morning than got class at night some more... did I regret taking it.... no, I don't... actually it makes my brain occupied.... so I wouldn't think too much of all the stupid stuff or unimportant stuff or nonsenses.... so every time I came back tired and went to bed short after I pack my stuff for tomorrow... but recently can't sleep well at night... still think too much.... of don't know what also... hahaha....

Haih~ midterm test just around the corner... haven start studying.... power electronics (EEN)... don't even understand a word what the lecturer is talking.... cause his sentences no full stop or comma wan... and he could talk for 2 hours straight... keng ler~ power system (EPM) ... this trimester a lot of power power subjects... anywho, just understand a bit of chapter 1... after that change lecturer... don't understand their slang.... habis~ communication 1 (ETM).... erm... still okay la... cause mostly learn before wan... Fourier... haih~ hopefully is really okay la... multimedia (ECP)... chapter 1 and 3 okay... chapter 2 different lecturer dy... that fellow pronunciation not right wan.... and teach very boring... don understand... last is management and account (BHM).... the hardest subjects.... haih~ hopeless la...

Midterm exams:
ECP - changed to end of August or early September, suppose to be 13/8
ETM - 14/8
EPM - 22/8
EEN - 27/8
BHM - 28/8
I'm totally unprepared

Other than that, some assignments had released... haih~ very hard la some... some is questions... looks okay la... some haven release... then with exams some more... if all due date around the same time... then habis lo... so tired la... and lazy too... this trimester don't know how they arrange the time table slots wan... all cramped together wan.... if not cramped then seperated by 1 hour or 2 hours breaks.... I hate breaks... cause is a waste of time... freak~ Friday sux the most...

With all that, my phone 512mb memory spoiled dy... freak again~ now using the original 64mb... haih~ kesian... so many issues... speaking of issues, yen got a lot of issues... these are mine...

Issues:
1) study issue (include exams, assignments, etc)
2) sleep issue
3) phone issue (thought of buying a new phone)
4) friends issue
5) personal issue
6) relationship issue (boys and girls)
7) hair issue (getting long, thick and maybe messy?)
8) printer issue (toner finish, dad say wait PC fair)
9) connection issue (my BT damn slow)
10) time issue (just to make it 10 )
Yen, I have more issues

Help me~

2 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

lawan taukeh eh...freak

Unknown said...

hahaha... cannot ar... u not the only one with issues... so cheer up...