Tuesday, July 10, 2007

7 ramdom things about me

Haha... been busy and don't have the time to post this... this is my first time being tag by some one... and the some one is Sam... kinda happy la... hehehe... well, I'm suppose to write 7 random things about myself... here goes...

First:
I'm a very sensitive person I guess... think too much till make small things look big... very cautious about my surroundings... what people think and say.... what they do and stuff... have been trying not to think too much...

Second:
I'm also a shy person... especially with peoples that I don't know... or with peoples that are not very close...

Third:
With my friends around... I like to kacau them... cause some times I can't sit quietly one... hehehe...

Fourth:
Sometimes, depends on the mood... I like to be alone... having my own space and time... and doing all the stuff I like... while enjoying my life...

Fifth:
I'm one of those peoples that seems okay from the surface... or the happy-go-lucky type... but when I'm alone... it is another story... all the thoughts will come... or some times my mind just blank off... and have the feeling of being lonely... which is a scary feeling... as though you are alone in the world...

Sixth:
My friends say I'm noisy... well, its kinda true la... but it also depends on who I'm with... and what topic... and also my mood at that time...

Seventh:
My friends also say that I'm childish... I notice also la some time... but I believe that there's a child in everyone... and as long that I'm happy... who cares what others say or think about you...

Peoples I wanna tag:
Arif - coolcatrave
Joey - tansn
Wen Ya - hydekei
Wong Chen Li - frozenstrawberry86
Yen Mei - clulessfreak
Yong Cheong - lye_ycheong
You've been tagged

Sien ar...

No comments: