Sunday, July 08, 2007

Triple 7

Yesterday is 7 July 2007... which is 070707... triple 7 is lucky.... that's what people said... anywho, yesterday went to IT fair at MMU... not much things to see... I bought a 1G RAM... cost me RM208... pokai dy... but I'm happy... my computer is faster than ever dy... you could see and feel the differences... hehehe...

At around 5pm my aunt and uncle came... they came every weekends... either Saturday or Sunday... after chit-chatting a while.... they went to Econsave... after that my dad and I meet them at Malim steamboat at 7pm... services there are getting poor.... they don't check on you at all... and some of the food finishes... they don't refill... their marinated chicken tasted all the same... and they only serve chicken... no other meats... cost RM16.80 per person... I think Carry On is better... although it might be more expensive by a few bucks.... not really sure cause long time din go... but at least their food are clean... nice place and air-conditioned...

After dinner and on the way home... my friends called me... asking me whether I'm at home... cause they're going to a friend's birthday at Coffee Story... so ngam... I intended to go myself around 9.30pm.... cause its so late dy... but they say others also just went.... hehehe... so I tumpang them... no need drive... after that we went to fetch another friend at Bachang... we reach around 9.45pm dy... some of them are there.... seems like we are the last one... kakaka... the whole shop only us around... but after some time there's people coming too...

We chat, eat, drink, and joke.... is like a small gathering la.... not really much peoples... cause most of them din came back... all are busy either working or studying... we left around 11pm... some of them have second round at Aloha.... but that place don't suit most of us.... at first thought of going back but than decided to go Wings instead... go there chatting and drink only... the people singing there sux man.... kakkaa... play CD is better... we left at 1am...

No pictures cause no one took any....
I don't know why...
kakaka...

No comments: