Friday, August 03, 2007

24 hours



Another week has passed again... so fast... time passes by so fast... I wish there are more hours a day... 24 hours is not enough for me... not enough for me to even sleep... forget about studying... I do not even have enough time for myself to do the stuff I want... assignments and reports are very time consuming...

We have finally started our multimedia assignment... and decided to start taking the videos tomorrow... before CC went back his home town... cause next week is midterm break dy... so hopefully we could take some videos as what we had expected... this assignment has brought up an issue between me and a friend of mine... you know who you are la... trying not to be very detailed... well, I just want to say that I'm sorry if I make you feel like that la... it's not really that complicated as you think... it just that I want to know what your ideas is... because this few days... meeting you is like impossible.... you know what I'm saying here right... and I know that you have your exams too... so just let it be la... kay...

Today, everything just didn't went well at the beginning... morning woke up only knew that my parent gonna use the car for the day... and yesterday night I had planned to go to JJ to buy some stuffs... so have to cancel it... went to class from 8-12pm was so boring and I was very sleepy... yesterday night can't sleep well again... went for lunch and after that went to library to do my report that suppose to pass up today... is not exactly like last minute la... just that I don't know how to do... do a while then had multimedia assignment meeting... after meeting got 1 hour tutorial.... so thought that could finish in about half an hour.... but end up using almost an hour... and I made Joel waited for me for an hour long.... sorry ya...

After that went to the lab to pass up my report... but the stupid technician was not in... and the report cover stated that submission is from 4-5pm... irresponsible... but then meet Tzean... he also came to submit report.... so we decided to pass up to the lecturer.... but he wasn't there too... we just slide under his room...

Meet Joel at EP mini mart.... buy some bread for use in tomorrow video... went to the CD shop to find some software.... but to no avail.... so Joel sent me home... cause he insisted to and he wanted to know my house because next time have to come my house for assignment... so thanks a bunch ya for sending me home... even though his house is the opposite direction at Ayer Keroh... have a guilty feeling cause I made him waited for me an hour then have to send me home some more... thanks again...

Will there be surprises waiting for us tomorrow...

No comments: