Monday, August 06, 2007

Start of Midterm

Finally got time to update... midterm break had started... everyone back at their hometown... enjoying their holidays, hopefully... hehehe... well, on Saturday as mentioned on my last post... started to take videos for our multimedia assignment... went to CC house, also Poingee and Tzean house, at 9am... Joel already there but he had to wait cause he don't have CC's phone number.. kesian... so waited a while and Yen also reached.... Poingee and Tzean went back after we reached for a few minutes...

So we went to CC's room and try to install the software that we think can be use... but the software required 1GB of RAM.... CC's only hav half of it... so can't install... so have no choice lo... and we start on the first video.... so funny la... cause we keep on laughing and changing the dialog... but it went well at the end la... took all the videos that we could in about 3 hours or so... then went to EP to take the video of the bread truck but it came earlier than expected.... so we went for lunch... after that everyone went back... and I fetch CC to sentral...

When I reached home.... my aunt from KL already there with 2 of my cousins... after chit chating I have a nap... so tired... woke up at 5pm and my aunt and uncle from Jasin also came dy... around 7pm all of us went to have dinner at Carry On... there was so many peoples... luckily we came quite early.... it cost RM15.90 per adult and RM9.00 per child... we have to sit two different table due to we have 8 adults and a child... the air-cond there not cold at all... damn hot... then the heat from the pot some more... around 9pm we went back...

The next morning (Sunday)... my mom and aunt wake up early to prepare and cook... cause we going to pray my grandfather and grandmother... we waited for another aunt of mine came from KL and the one's from Jasin... after that we went to Sek Kia Eent Temple near Tengkera... after about 1 hour... we went back and have lunch... all of my aunt and uncle went back around 3.30pm... after that I felt a little dizzy and have a nap... I sleep for almost 3 hours.... hehehe...

After dinner... my parent say wanna go JJ... so I decided to follow since I'm buying some stationeries... reach around 9pm... so many peoples... cause now is Malaysia Mega Sale... whole of Malaysia is on sale... went Popular to buy the stuffs I need... then I bought a pair of sport shoe... original price was RM129.90... but it was on a 70% sale... so it just cost RM38.97... kakaka... the brand is EEPRO... never heard of it... who cares... its cheap... kakaka... after that went to supermarket and my parents bought some stuff... went back around 10pm...

Adobe Premiere and After Effects...
who know how to use...
teach me...
and Dreamweaver too...

No comments: