Sunday, August 12, 2007

End of Midterm

It's the last day of the break dy... haih~ 1 week so fast... seems like I did nothing in this week... well, yesterday went to KL to visit my sister... hahaa... went around 10am and reach around 12pm at USJ Giant... we waited a while for my sister to come... she and her boyfriend bought us to their new house... actually, they getting married next year la... hehehe... now they are preparing for their wedding lo... their new house is at Kemuning Utama... very big lo...

After that we went for lunch around that area... normal hawker stalls... after lunch she wanted to pass their registration wedding form but it was closed... that time is around 3 or 4pm dy... so we went to Midvalley... we walk around for a while then my sister and her boyfriend went their own way and my parents and me went to Carrefour... and we met back at a place at 5pm... and my brother also came dy... so we window shopping a while...

Around 6pm+ we decided to have dinner at Madam Kwan's... their portion is quite large... so if you couldn't finish it... you better share... try it if you have the chance... hehehe... they will serve you water for free... and they will refill it from time to time... so you doesn't need to order drinks also can... one more thing... their water got put a slice of lemon one... my sister say she saw they put a strawberry and a pandan leaf before... different every time one... hehehe...


This is the name card... nice eh...


This is very nice... the fried chicken is so big and crispy... the prawns is fresh... cost RM19.90... kinda expensive la... but as I said the portion is large... must try...


This is the ABC... very big also... Cost around RM5-6... can't remember... a lot of ingredients... but too much sirap... so so only...


This is cendol... also cost around RM5-6... lots of cendol... too little gula Melaka... too much samtan... but overall is okay la...

After dinner we decided to go back... it was jammed all the way... we reach back USJ Giant around 8pm dy... after saying goodbye we went back to Melaka... reach around 10pm... so tired...

To be honest...
I just read 3 pages...
the test is on Tuesday...
I'm doom...
can I finish reading all today???

No comments: