Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hypoxia

Hypoxia - Deficiency in the amount of oxygen reaching body tissues.
Haih~ so long didn't update my blog dy... so tired la... and don't have stuff to write also... but that's not the main reasons la... been busy with midterm exams since after the midterm break... and last week I have 2 labs with a midterm exam in between... syabas right...

I just finish reading/flipping through my power electronics notes.... so many words and graphs... it makes me pening till wanna muntah... don't understand anything i read also... maybe understand just the basic parts only la... tutorial haven read... other people do tutorials but I read... I'm dead man.... the exam is on Monday... ya, I know... I should be studying right... but now is my rest time... going to bed soon also...

Anywho, that's not it... on Tuesday got another exam... basic economics, management and accounting (BHM)... so many chapters... haven started even 1 chapter... the lecturer teach as though we are management students... teach so fast... who understand... like to give stupid quizzes... every class sure got quiz... and the class was bored like hell.... going to that class is like wasting time... I rather stay at home and sleep... haih~

This trimester a lot of issues la... so frust thinking of it... I notice that everyone been lazy this trimester including me... what happened ar... the wind is not right is it... or the spirits is not with us... hahaha... whatever la... just craping here... study till out of my mind dy... assignments due dates is just around the corner... most of them haven touch... don't even know what is the questions also... where got time to do... have to study for midterm test... then have to do lab reports some more... arghhhh!!!!

FREAK!!!

No comments: