Saturday, May 10, 2008

Procrastinating

Procrastinating right now as you can see that I'm blogging... yesterday I din study at all... woke up at 8.45am to get ready to register for my cocu subject... I'm taking French... but couldn't register so have to go campus for manual registration... so message Poingee ask him what time to go cause he'll be taking as well... went to fetch him around 11am... then ask here and there and ended up that we could only register next trimester... waste my time only... I really hope that I could take it since most of my friends have taken either cocu or cyberp or both... as for me, I've taken none... so at least I could take cocu and reduce the burden for my final trimester...

After that went to find a lecturer but wasn't in... so we went to see doctor... Poingee's sick... he looks weak and like going to fall down soon... hahaha... but nothing serious la... after that went for lunch... seeing him having porridge and half a salted egg... I also have no appetite... wasted almost half of my food... the weather was so hot and feeling a little dizzy... maybe due to lack of sleep the day before... so I fetch him back and went home... and slept for 3 hours... din really touch any notes at all... felt so lazy and moodless... spend most of my time chatting or browsing...

Everyone was so hype about FYP... asking this and that... went to find lecturers and asking me what I'm doing for my FYP... makes me so kanchiong suddenly... so scared that I couldn't get the title I wanted... neway, my finals will start this coming Thursday... I studied the notes for 2 subjects dy... except those chapters in the midterms... it felt like I read nothing... so many words and it makes me wanna puke each time I look at it.. I'm so worried about so many stuff... one more thing is ITP... I heard some of my friends had gotten an offer dy... hope I could get the place I wanted...

Today, I did studied... at least a chapter for my third subject... will study another chapter after this... I promise myself I'll finish all the notes by tomorrow... so Monday I could start on tutorials... it seems like time is passing by in a flash... hopefully I got the time to finish... did very bad for my midterms for most of my subjects... and the coursework doesn't seem promising... have to work twice as hard...

Some of my friends will start their finals tomorrow or Monday... wish them all the best... and to Yen, you studied a lot as I know you did... last time when I studied with you... you always said that you din study much... but when I ask you, you studied till where... you said that you finish the notes and are doing tutorials... so don always think that people are working harder than you... studying is about understanding and not how fast or how much you studied... so believe in yourself la... sometimes I also have that though la... is normal la... hehehe... lets do our best...

Stop procrastinating...

No comments: