Sunday, May 25, 2008

Like A Dream

Today everthing just happened as though it's a dream... I woke up around 10am and receive a call from Poingee that he might be reaching my house around 1pm... he coming to take some of his stuff back... so I had breakfast and wasted my time while waiting for him... around 12.45am I called him and he say he about to ready... and he said CC might follow him to my house... so I bath and get ready too...

They reached around 1.30pm or so... and have lunch at my house... my parent had went out before they came... so after lunch Poingee ask me some stuff about his new lappy... and then we went out lepak at mp... mp was so packed with people... but luckily we found a parking near to the staircase... we walk around like no body business... went into a shop, look around, and came out... Poingee wanted to buy jigsaw puzzle but dont have the one he wanted...

So after lepak a while went over to Dataran... also quite pack with people... went in the main entrance only and we say 'teletubbies' dancing around... quite a number of people was watching... kids enjoyed it... it's the school holidays... so there're all this kid stuff happening at mp and dataran... also window shop a while and then we went back around 4.30pm...

They hang out at my house a while... Poingee copy some stuff from me... while CC fell asleep... they went back around 5.30pm... and as soon as they leave... my mind is as blank or empty as a piece of paper... I was thinking did that just happened? what just happened? it's like a dream...

Too much is in my mind now... I dont know what to think or what to do... what am I suppose to do... what am I gonna do... what will I be doing... what am i doing... problems after problems seem to keep popping up... my phone since yesterday night cant call and receive calls... restarted it like a million times... and done everything I could... still hopeless... why does everything always went wrong for me? why cant it all go well for once? my liife sux...

Wake me up...
なくなく...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nv call me?

Unknown said...

he tiba tiba say wan come wan... n i don think his car can fit... his stuff quite a lot...

Anonymous said...

oh..