Friday, May 02, 2008

Down the drain

Freak! Freak!! FREAK!!! Argh~ everything just went wrong today... planned to play badminton yesterday and I booked the court myself... it seemed perfect cause everyone agreed on the time I set... so was kinda looking forward to it... cause I didn't get to play it on Tuesday when they planned it... today wake up at 8.30am and walk my dog... my parents went to Thailand... so, I'm home alone till Sunday night when they come back... at 9am register for my next trimester subjects... it went very smoothly... first time in my years in MMU it went so well... after that I went back to sleep...

Woke up around 11.30am... receive a BUZZ from Poingee said that he MIGHT not make it for badminton... his family is coming... he just get a call in the morning... first freak... soon after lunch... Tzean said Poingee went back dy... so much for the MIGHT... so I ask Daryl to play and he agreed... after that get a nudge from Lai... he said he couldn't play too... family coming.... second freak... why parents like to come today? it's Friday... ain't Saturday better? so ask the others what to do... Yen and Tzean said cancel... third freak... so no choice since not enough people... have to cancel it... so much for "looking forward to it"...

Since a few weeks ago... I got this urge or kempunan to watch movie... I dunno why... but due to assignments din really have the time... so yesterday I was asking Poingee... he said Saturday he wanna study... bolat~ he said what about today morning... then after much thought... I decided not to cause he also like no mood to watch... so I might find other person to watch... Yen's busy... so like no one else... yes, I pick the person to watch movie with... I'm weird, so what... never mind since recently do not have any movies that I wanna watch... and the mood is dead...

I wonder what do to during the holiday... suppose planning on going to Lang Tengah or some island... but since no one planning, no one asking, no one deciding... it was canceled... I really wanted to go... and since we'll be starting our final year and starting our training soon... we don't have any much time left hanging out together or going on trips... I wanted to plan but don't know the selok belok of the island or anything else... selok belok as in by bas or plane? accommodations? entertainment? cost? all that sort... trips are fun... when you are enjoying yourself... but the journey and planning is the hard part... guess everything has a price tag to it...

Hmmm... I was pissed from writing this post to err.... sad? down? can't find the word to describe it... I'm still a little pissed though... din expect it to be this long... anywho, Yen ajak me for sushi later at 7.30pm... guess the day isn't that bad anyway... hopefully it won't... I had enough of 'bad news' for today...

Will I die before I die...

No comments: