Monday, May 19, 2008

3 down, off to PD, 1 left

Finally get to update my blog... hehehe... after 3 days of paper in a row... I finally could get some rest and have better sleep... been lag of sleep for a week dy... neway, after my third paper on Saturday... I went to Poingee's house to wait for my brother to fetch me... but Poingee going home and his sister is on her way... so I though I have to wait at campus snce no one was at home... CC went back and Tzean dono where the hell is he... but 10 minutes before Poingee sister came, Tzean came back... so I no need go to campus... tough luck...

So, long story short... my brother came around 1pm and we waited for our parents to come home from Merlimau... we're going Port Dickson... wuhu~ beach, sand and sea... after all the preparation, we're off... it took around 2 hours to reach our hotel/apartment... the place is called Ancasa Resort... went there with my brothers friends cause is them who plan it to celebrate my brother's birthday... so my brother ask us to tag along and he book an extra room/house for us... my sister and brother-in-law came too... after checking in and went to our room... it's about 4pm or so dy...


Our room's hall...


Dining area...


View from our room...
you'll see why for the caption at the end...


We rested a while and around 5+pm we went down to the beach... yeah~ sand and salt water... I've been wanting to go to the seaside for a long time dy... hehehe... we play for a while and then we ride the banana boat... it's my first time... didn't expect they have those there also... so 8 of us went on... my brother-in-law just have his tooth surgery so cant get into the sea... the fellow ask:"nak buang brapa kali?"... and all of us agreed on 3 times... he bought us very far away from where we are and toss us into the sea twice... and we have to climb to the top of the banana boat ourself... the view was amazing but too bad I cant see well without my spectacle... the breeze was nice and cool... the third toss was near to the shore where we could swim back... it was fun but climbing on the boat is tiring...


There are hundreds of people...


I'm the fourth from the left...
the person not looking here is my brother...
hahaha...


After that we play on the beach for a while since we're all wet dy... tried to take a picture of my footprint... but didn't turn out to be as I expect it to be... the sand on the beach was too 'mampat'... cant make a nice print... it was high tide during that moment... and all the sand are wet... we hang around and took some pictures... then saw a man selling ice-cream... hehehe... it's nice to have ice-cream after having fun... before we went back to the room... we walk around the place a while...


My footprint...
disappointed...





Love this photo...


Some landscape around the hotel...



After cleaning ourselves... we preapred the food that we bought... make sandwiches... mom brought rendang, ketupat and sambal which is cooked at home... my brother and his friends at first decided to BBQ at the seaside... but due to some difficulties, they BBQ in their room... which was prohibited... but they do it anyway... since no one complains... so we just let it be... hahaha...
they have fun id their room while we in ours... at the time when they gonna cut the cake... my parent already slept... my sister, brother-in-law and me was also tired... so we ask them to go on without us... and we slept...


Compare it with the 'High Tide' picture...

The next morning woke up around 9.30am... after having breakfast... we prepared our stuff... ready to go home... check out at 12pm and we're off... at first thought of going further up to the beach side... but no one knows the way... so we decided to went back... reach home around 3pm... so tired... but it was fun...

EngSoc...
haih~

No comments: