Saturday, May 31, 2008

me during holiday

It had been a week since holiday started... and everyday has been BORED... nothing to do at home... no any nice movie on tv... turn on my computer also dont know for what... on MSN and YM and only see a few souls... usually less then 10... and not the people I want to chat with... each day is so meaningless...

I've watched 2 dramas in 6 days... 3 days each... and 20 episodes each... and today I started with a new drama... if not I really dont know what else I can do... face my computer listen to musics... sooner or later I'll go mad... watch tv but all shows are not interesting... all the interesting channels I dont have... bored to death...

Wanna go lepak but no one around... Melaka is so small... always go lepak also is MP and Dataran... or JJ depends on the mood and stuff to buy... so no mood... everyday is the same... sleep, eat, drama, sleep, eat, drama, and it goes on till the end of holiday... hopefully not...

Ohya, as you notice... I change my banner dy... got jelak of the previous wan... so thought of making a new one... but as you can see... I dont have any ideas at all... kinda sux at designing...so simply make a simple one... simple is best... hahaha...

Wanna buy a laptop... but so many choices and dont know which to buy... been researching this few days whenever I'm not drama-ing... hope to get it before next semester starts... next semester will be a busy one... especially with FYP... I found a title I like and emailed the lecturer to meet him... but he didnt reply till now... hopefully I can get it cause the backup title is not that promising...

Didnt expect to blog anything cause really dont have anything to blog about... but almost a week since I last blog... so simply blog about anything... didnt expect it to be this long... hehehe.. so, how's your holiday?

だめだよ...

No comments: