Monday, May 05, 2008

Mood-less

Today I was suppose to start studying for my finals... but I slack all day long... woke up it's around 12pm dy... cause yesterday night waited for my parents call to fetch them home... yes, my parents came back... they reach around midnight... they bought some cloths and snacks... so slept kinda late at 2am cause chatting with them a while... anywho, my finals' schedule:

15/5: ECP 3116 - Digital Computer Design (have to putar-putar your head)
16/5: ECP 3226 - Advance Computer Architecture and Parallel Computing (what a long name)
17/5: ETM 3076 - Communication II (hate this subject)
23/5: EHM3066 - Engineer and Society (con stories, unethical at all)

All my major subjects are group together in three days straight... syabas right... ohya, went badminton today... it was fun... Louis and Lucius joined us for the first time... cause CC can't go due to his assignment or assignments... Louis kept asking me when we're playing, when we're playing... and each time I ajak them... they got business or meeting or sort.... today actually they were kinda lazy to go... but they still went at the end... turn me down so many times dy I guess... hahaha...

So much in my mind right now... when I reach home... I was wondering whether I should get a new racquet... cause it seems like everyone had gotten a new one... and I was still using people's racquet... feel kinda... erm... shame... and guilty if I crashed it with others... like today, crashed Poingee's racquet with Yen's... sowry~

I intended to buy it before the midterm break... but suddenly I have better stuff to buy first... I changed my spectacles... cause I can't see really well anymore in class... and at the same time my speaker kong... so have to get a new one... spend all my ang pau money on the two...

After the break, due to midterm exams and assignments... we had less time to play... and I thought that it's a waste to buy... since we're having our finals soon... and holiday is coming... and we have FYP next trimester... I don't think we have time to play... and also, I intended to buy a laptop... still doubt my parents approval... but I need it cause I spend most of my time in campus... wasted a lot of time for breaks between classes... and for the coming training, it would be more convenient for me... we'll see after the finals... so, should I get a new racquet?

No mood to study... but I did start to study for my communication... studied flipped through for about 15-20 minutes... I did not understand a word I'm reading looking... at least I took the initiative ok... so I check the pass year papers... fuh~ so many stuff to memorize... some looks easy, some most look hard... liao la... and so, I decided to blog... hahaha...



I feel like it's been so long since I post anything about my life and thoughts or so... mostly are post copied from the EHM blog or just pictures with some descriptions... it's really been very hard for me this trimester... pretending as though nothing had happened... pretending to feel nothing... go along with the people... go along with the flow... faking a smile... faking happiness... feels like I'm a hypocrite, double face, manipulator, pretender and all the other things you could think of... relationship among people is hard and unexpected... c'est la vie or that's life, which I always tell myself... everyone lives their own life... and only cared about themselves...

Seriously, I do not know where this post is getting... I just write what comes to my mind... better that I stop here... it's too long dy... if I think more and write more... who know what I'll write... signing typing off...

No one understands...

No comments: