Friday, May 23, 2008

End | Begin

Wahaha... finally merdeka dy... today is my final paper... there's only one word to describe it which is CRAPE... it's either you know it or not... so I con all the way to the end... hopefully I wont fail any papers... I'll be starting my final year soon... and I cant afford to fail any subjects...

After today's paper... suppose to went lepak-ing... but because of Poingee wanting something from me and going back soon... cause his new lappy has arrived... I have to went back with him, copy the stuff he want, and take my pendrive back... cant lend it to him cause might need it during the holiday... after that sent him to sentral... but the earliest bus he got was 7.30pm and that time is just around 6pm... so we decided to go Tesco to have dinner cause it's the nearest place... had Shakey's and we waited like forever for our mushroom soup... they just about to cook it... after dinner walk a bit and sent him to sentral... at least got lepak a bit... hehe...

In 3 more weeks, I'll be starting my final year which I'll be doing my FYP... which I still dont know what I will be doing... and for training... I got a placement in a company during the exam week last week... a cyberjaya lecturer sent an email to me with only the address of the company I would be in... nothing else... the company is located at Kepong, Kuala Lumpur which is very far from where I wanted... so I reply the email asking the lecturer to relocate me to somewhere nearer to my choices, Shah Alam or Cyberjaya... giving him some reasons and excuses of course... he reply saying that he'll look inti it... hopefully what he said is true...

I just started my holiday and I starting to get bored dy... cause I know I'll be repeating the days again and again with the same routine... would spend most of my time watching dramas I guess...have some canto dramas that I haven watch... hehehe... guess that's all... typing off...

すきだよ...

No comments: