Sunday, October 05, 2008

A Swedish Weekend

*Edited - change the title to a more suitable one

Last Saturday was my cheack up with the doctor... went to Pantai around 10am and waited a while for my turn... after 15 minutes or so my name was called and went in to see the doctor... the doctor check my hand a while and take off the plaster that 'tied' my shoulder to my body... finally I could move my hand... but not as free as it was... it's still weak and the doctor told me some not-to for the time being for at least 3 weeks or a month... he also said that I could not play badminton for the time being for at least 3 months... other sports such as climbing and swimming also are not allowed... lifting heavy stuff are a no no...cause it hurts... have to go for a check up again at the end of October...

So, after the appointment... we went to KL to visit my sister... my brother-in-law just came back from Sweden for a business training there for 3 weeks... Sweden have their own language and currency (forget call what, Kro-something)... the standard of living there are high and the stuff are damn expensive... my brother-in-law say the cheapest food there is hotdogs in a bun which cost RM50 a piece... yes, you din see wrongly and I din type wrongly... it's RM50.00 (fifty, lima puluh, wu shi, go zap, em sap, go ju, cinquante)...the spaghetti and pizzas also cost around that... there's Mc Donalds there... in their currency of course...

Neway, at night, we had Tony Roma's for dinner at Sunway Piramid... the food there okay la... the appetizer is nice... especially the prawn salad (forget name and forget take picture... hehe...)... the main dish was so so only... is almost the as TGIF... my sister say last time (dont know how long dy), their food is nice... but now is not that nice dy... less people come to eat too... below are some pictures I took...


This is their famous main course... a bit dry... but they got give four different kind of sauce for you to choose... cost about RM60.00...


This is also dry... dont have any sauce... but okay la... dont have the mutton smell... cost about RM50.00...


This the fish is not fresh... but ok la... cost about RM40.00...


I ordered this... the salmon is also not fresh... and it's over cooked cause the meat is kinda hard... cost about RM40.00...

So if you decided to go for western food... I suggest you go for TGIF... ohya, both restoran have free flow for soft drinks and ice lemon tea... so you could share among each other to save up... after dinner it's almost 10pm dy... so we walk around a bit to shake off the fats... then went back to see pictures taken by my brother-in law in Sweden... it's so clean there... the weather there is cloudy-like the whole year around... and snow during winter... there is not a single sun light... the buildings all looks so fake like cupboard or drawings...

Today (Sunday), went to IKEA (product of Sweden) for lunch at its food court... there's a lot of people and the food there are not so bad... the price was reasonable too about the same price as fast food... after lunch went shopping at IKEA (duh!)... they really have great ideas that you never thought of... some just amazed you... and you would just WOW! to some of it... my sister bought some stuff for her house as well as my parent for ours... as for me, I bought the following... hehehe...



As you can see... it's white in colour... match my lappie... hahaha... now I could roll from here to there and back... although it's not that comfy... but it still better than nothing... what do you expect from a RM45 chair... at least better than my old chair... got wheels but cannot roll... more comfortable one will cost you at least RM100 to begin with... no money la... put a pillow below than okay dy lo... hahaha...

Anywho, after that we went to my brother's house to rest a while and have some coffee... since his house is near there... around 5pm we left and went back to my sister's house... pack our stuff and head back to malacca... my dog so happy to see us... so manja...

What a weekend... released myself totaly... well, not totally la... but still a lot... a week living in disability is so troublesome... I really feel for all the diasabled people... they've been living in disability for their whole life... but me, just for a week I complaining dy... haih~ anywho, now I could do stuff normally again... but my right hand are still not that strong... it's not completely recover yet... still hurt sometimes... well, I'm going off now... typing off...

P.S.:I'm typing this with my both hands... hehehe... and I could wear my shirts normally again...

It's 'raining'...
but I haven start my revisions...
the storm is coming...

2 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

can't bring myself to pay for something so exp. next time i shall ask ppl treat me to such fine looking food.

Unknown said...

hahaha... yalo, sis n bro belanja mah... ask ur bro... hahahha...