Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's 25th today

Today I spend my birthday morning at Pantai hospital... went for check up again today... meet the doctor and he check my hand for less than 5 minutes and we're done... nothing much he said... just that I should be very careful and there's still some movement that I'm restricted to do... and within this 3 months to 6 months, I should not be doing those activities that could probably make my shoulder joint fall off again...

After that went to Tesco with my parents... bought some daily stuff for me and some food for my training... like I'm going to move out lidet... on the way home tapau-ed lunch... late that evening, Arif ajak went out... so I went out again with him.. he drove... went MP again cause he wanna buy some stuff... had dinner at BK... seriously the burger had no standard... McD's burger are still better and cheaper too... he fetch me home and he said he's going back KL tonight by bas...

I went home and took a shower... get prepare and pack my stuff for my training... I'm going KL tomorrow... but not going to the hostel yet... ya, the company I'll be working provide a hostel... neway, I'll be going my sister place and stay a day there first... she's having BBQ tomorrow night... so Monday I'll only be going to the hostel... and according to a friend working there and staying at the hostel... there's nothing there... an empty house with only a matress...



This is my luggages...
there's another bag for food and daily stuffs... hahaha...
macam mau pindah...


Hmm...
what I forget to bring ar?

1 comment:

cluelessfreak said...

macam nie sikit. pindah apa rumah. pindah bilik nie.