Friday, October 24, 2008

Not the same

I've been caging in my room since Saturday after my final paper... most of the time I'm in my room watching dramas or anime or just browsing around and trying to solve my ITP problem... as of today, it consider solve as I called the lecturer and he said:"do not worry about that... it's just a small matter... just go and do your training..." felt a little relieved hearing that... but I'm still a little worried...

Neway, yesterday Yenmei and me decided to meet before I went KL for my training this weekend... we had McD for lunch but she did not quite enjoy it... we talked and craped... and we watched House Bunny at DP... funny show... then we walk around shopping for working cloths... she bought some and I bought one... we had dinner at Sushi King... din expect to have dinner but since so late dy and we still shopping... so might as well lo... hahaha... read her post for more details... I really enjoy her accompany... and I really need to 'live' my life and take a deep breath...

This trimester had really been a bumpy ride... many things happened and with FYP and ITP to add to the weight... it's not the same dy... everything changed... I felt most of my friends changed too... not only friends in MMU but other friends too... I dunno, I just had the feeling it's different... might be because they are working dy... gain experience and the stress they facing... sometimes I also have the feeling I do not know them anymore... what will happened after 3 months? after our training...

Maybe I am the one that changed... problems after problems... and to add to it, my right hand fall off... I was kinda lucky cause it hapenned during the holiday before the final exams... if not, I wont be taking the exams and have to take supplimentary papers... but during the holiday is also kinda boring... especially when you cant do anything... it feels lonely... and it just sucks the life out of you... sometimes before I fall asleep at night... I still had the memories of that day... the pain and everything... and today is exactly the 1 month anniversary of "Kelvin's hand fall off"... now, my hands are getting better dy... but it's not the same...

Ohya...
Happy birthday!
Poingee...

No comments: