Friday, October 03, 2008

All eyes on me

Yesterday my friends ask me to lepak... I feel kinda lazy and tired... and in my current condition some more... I thought of not going but went anyway since my friends seldom come back... we went to MP, Daryl drove... went there shop a little but nothing to buy... then Arif decided to cut hair at Backstage... orang kaya... around 6.45pm he still haven done... been there almost an hour... Daryl have to get back around 7pm... so we left Arif...

During the lepak time... everyone was looking at me... some look shock... some look pity (mostly older people)... some look disgusted, as though I am a freak or some kind of being... I did not pay much attention to them of course... I went on with what we do like normal... but I hate the feelings... I don't even know what I'm feeling...

Around 8+pm, Arif called and ask wanna watch movie not... sweat... he say Daryl is fine with it as long as I'm fine with it... around 9.30, Daryl came and fetched me and met Arif at MP cinema... wanted to go DP but the showing time is not suitable... we watched Painted Skin.. not bad la... it's a China flim that speaks Mandarin... it's about a lady which is a demon that eats people heart for her to stay young... it's an action thriller with quite a number of fights... there are a few funny scene too... I give 7/10...



I need a friend...
someone that understands...

No comments: