Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lonely 'independence'

Today is my last paper of the trimester... finally, it's over... after a long 2 weeks of suffering from lack of sleep and stuffing my brain with theories... I can finally let go of everthing... relieve is the word... I know I've been moody the whole exam week... I don't talk to anyone and just keeping quiet... it had been hard for me... so please understand what I'm going through...

Anywho, after the exam today... thought of could lepak or just hang around some where... but the 2 persons that I most wanted to see and hang out with are not around... one went back to home town after the exam, and the other went for Cameron trip... so sad...

So I called up my friends to see whether they're around and free... they are in Malacca... but the problem is that we don't have transport... me on the other hand can't drive so far yet although I've been driving to campus for my papers... so, no hanging around...

The last resort I took is went out with my parent... mom say she wanted to go JJ to buy some stuffs... so I tag along... and since I tag along, she canceled to cook dinner and decided to have dinner outside... went JJ and I bought a pant for my training... there aren't much people around... went to supermarket mom bought some stuff and went back... stop at Bukit Baru to have dinner... char kuey tiao and chee cheong fan... long time din have those dy...

What a sad end to my trimester before the training... after this won't be seeing them for 3 months or so... it's like a rainy ending to a nice day... oh well, guess I have to 'celebrate' it by myself... hmm... think I'll watch Heroes season 3... hahaha... yes, the new season has started... wee~ hopefully it's not as disappointment like season 2... other dramas also has started such as Grey's Anatomy season 5, Private Practice season 2 and House season 5... hehehe... so, typing off...

No trinka trinka for me I guess...

No comments: