Thursday, January 18, 2007

Peanuts + Cornflakes


Today's main task... kakaka... my mom made this in the morning... when i woke up, she done more then half dy... i just help to brush the egg on top...


Second task... made mostly by me... kakaka... i scoop into the paper cup... used one whole box of cornflakes, the normal one... tangan lenguh...


We have extra time... so my mom wanna make pineapple rolls again... she ask me to roll the pineapple jam into that shape... when i put it like that, looks so funny... kakaka... *snap snap*


Before...


After that... wuala~

Going KL tomorrow to visit my relatives that just have their new born baby...
enjoy the pictures...
kakaka...

2 comments:

[yEn] said...

omgosh..the kuihs gettin better lookin la...yummssss

Unknown said...

kekeke... thx thx... not oni look nice... taste nice too... kakaka... more to come... pls be patient... hehe...