Sunday, January 28, 2007

All new

Well, everything is new; new layout, new trimester, new subjects, new hope, and new friends maybe... hehehe... my new layout very very red... suppose to change next week or later one... cause no idea how to design it... then yesterday simply do and today just decided to change... maybe I'll edit it if new ideas come to me... hehehe...

Tomorrow is the starting of a new trimester... very boring... this holiday seems to me like very short and have done nothing... except helping my mom to make cookies... where do I have mood to study... now, it's 3 more weeks before Chinese New Year... and recently my mom are getting a lot of people ordering cookies... first she say she will not take too many orders... but the pass few days she has been receiving more then she expected... and some she not even confirm yet... this is due to one of her friend working at a factory and each time take many orders... due to that, I'm being very discouraging to her... i also don't know why... maybe because I don't want to make so many cookies anymore... I'm being lazy... or maybe I just don't want her to be so busy... whatever the reasons is, I still help her out if I could... but after today, I'll have less time to help her out dy... due to most of my classes are in the morning... and she used to start in the morning and finish around 2pm... after that she won't do anymore because my nephew is here... and he will be here from Monday to Friday cause he study just around my house... and he waits for his mom or aunt to come and fetch him up at 6 or 7pm...

Haih~ whatever happens I'll just have to go with the flow... hope that everything goes well... good luck to everyone...

Have to sleep early today...
tomorrow class at 9am-2pm...
see all of you tomorrow...

No comments: