Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Back and Break

Been back from USJ a couple of days dy... just don't have the mood to blog and nothing to blog about... basically, on friday morning... recieve a SMS from P saying that the result can be check dy... was kinda shock getting that message cause i was going for a holiday at my cousin's house... so i just reply with a 'sweat...' and ignored it... and the whole way to my cousin's house I did not think of my result at all... reach at USJ Giant about 13:00 and pass the cookies to my sister's friend... cause she is working and her friend is free... after that when for lunch and shopping at Giant... I bought some normal t-shirt and a pant... after that only when to my cousin's house... his house is only a few minutes from Giant...

Meet my aunt and cousins and chat a while... and is we only notice that we haven been to their house 3 years dy... cause usually every christmas we will go and celebrate at their house... but since I enter MMU... the time and day doesn't allowed... so I meet my cousins... both are brothers and they grow very big dy... i mean in size... kakaka... so catch up on what we miss out and he ask sme questions about universities... cause he just finish his SPM... after that around 16:00 we started to my uncle's place... he just got his new born baby...

He stay very far away at Klang... a lot of factory there and the road was bumpy cause they're widen the road... reach about 17:00... the baby boy are so cute... just 1 month old... this is their second baby... the first is also boy... 6 years old dy... there meet my other cousins also... I'm the oldest among all... look at the young one playing around... running here and there and shouting loudly... it reminds me of my childhood... hahaha... after that at 19:00 we went to a restaurant cause my uncle belanja... kekeke... that night i was so full... we ate till around 22:00 and went back to my cousin's house at USJ and spend a night there... Saturday morning went for breakfast and my mom wanna go Mydin... it's just beside Giant... so go shopping and went home at 13:00... we reach Melaka around 15:00... that night my parents have a wedding to attend... if not for the wedding... we could stay longer... haih~ din really chat with my cousin at all...

That night i tried to check my result... but i can't seem to access MMU website... Sunday is also the same problem... so I gave up... Monday night i remembered it again so I try to check again... and lucky me... i pass all subs... counted the pointer... i done better then i have expected... weird... but i was really happy... hehehe...

Just started watching Prison Break last week... cause i totally forgotten i have it... watch more then half of season 1 dy... was very nice... very 'kanchong' one... kakaka... thats all i got to say... hehehe... cheers...

Currently no cookies picture...
cause my mom says its still early to make...
maybe this Saturday or Sunday or next week...

No comments: