Thursday, January 11, 2007

Done with | Done for

Freaking telephone line... i've been disconnected from the world for almost 3 days dy... since sunday after the last paper... went home and my parents are kemas-ing... so i kemas my room la... i shifted my study table with my computer table... then the line is dead... no sound at all... so monday my dad call TM to come and fix... but they or he came on tuesday... he see see for a while then say he have to go up and chek but is raining... so he will come back later when its stop raining... but he didn't come at all... wednesday morning he came and climb up to chek don't know what... then he say is the line problem dy... have to change the line but have to pay 50 buck... what the heck... but he say evening he only come back... so my dad go check himself and don't know what he do... the line is up again... stupid TMnet.... waste 3 days for nothing... well, that's not the point of this post... this post suppose to be posted after the exam one... but was delayed, thanks to TMnet... tsk~

Anywho, think that my result will be very bad this trimester lo... cause really have no mood to study at all... unlike other trimester... a week before the finals i already planned what to study for which day... i have my schedule all planned out in my mind... but this trimester is totally different... i don't plan my schedule at all... i just read whatever that i have the mood to read or what i don't understand assuming that i understand the chapters involved in the mid-term... hopefully i won't fail la...

Well, i finally changed my layout again... kakaka... the new year layout was kinda dark and colourful... kakaka.... or in another word, weird... hehehe.... so i change it to a brighter colour, light green... cause i like green and i always wanted to change to green but its hard... but i finally got it... chinese new year is just around the corner... maybe i should be thinking of the new layout for it dy... kakaka... expect it to be red though... duh~ right... kakaka... well, thats it for now... i forgotten what i wanted to write... so long dy... cheers~

Happy holidays...
enjoy it while it last...

No comments: