Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Last weekend

Since the first day of the new trimester... although is only two days... I've been very busy... hahaha... wake up early around 7am or 8am... then went to class... between breaks went to find lecturer to ask about courses that didn't offer... either that or went lepak with friends... and came back around 11pm... bath and went to bed... due to the lack of sleep... today I woke up with a headache or migraine... I don't know the differences... hahaha...

Well, last Saturday and Sunday before the new trimester begins... I went up to KL with my parents... went to send my sister the cookies her colleagues ordered... went there around 11am... reach earlier than expected... then my sister say want to make cookies... hahaha... so my mom help her... went all the way up to bake cookies... hahaha...

Around 5pm, we decided to go 1U... got a slight jam on the way... window shop around while waiting for my brother to finish work and meet up with us... he reach around 6.30pm or so and we went to have dinner at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng... I tried the cheese baked rice with pork chop... not really nice... the one serve at Kim Gary is way better... we also ordered some appetizer... not bad la...

After that we went shopping... went into a few shops but semua tak kenan... but then I bought a collared-shirt at the end... after that my brother went back cause he got work the next morning... so my sister suggested we watch movie lo... and my parents agreed...

We suppose to be watching Rambo 4... but full dy... then ask Game Plan... also full... so we watch a murdering movie at the end called Sweeney Todd... starring Johnny Depp... I thought it will be a very scary movie... but I was wrong... the movie is actually something like a musical... the dialogs are all singing... not all la... hahaha... well, no spoilers here... the movie is not bad la... a murdering maniac show with a twist of laughter... yes, there are some funny parts... if you like Johnny Depp... then go watch it... he really can act... the movie I giv it... erm... 7.5/10...

After that balik and tido... hahaha... the next morning we went to Sunway Piramid... cause it's the nearest to my sister's place... so went shopping and I bought a shirt and a cargo pants... hehehe... happy... my mom also bought some blouse... after having lunch at The Chicken Rice Shop... because we dono what to eat... and my mom like that... we went back to my sister place... then we only went back to Melaka...

Went back and saw my dog... she so happy to see us all... cause she was left alone in the house when we went to KL... kesian, but no choice... she merajuk and didn't really quite eat... everytime we went somewhere she merajuk wan... so manja... hahaha... that's all... didn't expect this post to be quite long...

What should I do?

No comments: