Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Looking back...

There sure are a lot of stuffs happened this year... well, of course, cause it's one year we're talking about... don't quite remember what really had happened... have to look at my old post... hahaha... recapping:

Had my first primary gathering after so many years... it's nice to meet all of them again... and update each other on what is happening in their life... most of them have changed... but some are still the same...



Went to Genting with fellow MMU friends... what a wonderful trip it is... hope that there are more trips to come... will look forward to it this year...



After that went to the Cat City, Kuching with my family... it is my very first time on an aeroplane... it was a nice experience... the Cat City is also a nice and quiet place...



Went to the Eye on Malaysia... rained on the day... it was quite a nice ride...



Create our own advertisement of Gardenia... hahaha... it sure was fun... here it is again... it sure brings back memories...


Brought myself a Nokia N73 ME on my birthday... happy day...



Had my 21th birthday party that I will never forget... thanks to those that came...



And lastly celebrated Christmas by going to aCt and Yen's church (sorry, no picture)... great ending to 2007...

Now is a new year... have to study for final exam... what a 'wonderful' start... 2007 wasn't that bad after all... but it still leaves some scares behind... hopefully 2008 will be a better year.... way better than 2007...looking forward to a splendid year ahead...

Nee...
I hope everything is alright...
you have my best regard...

No comments: