Wednesday, January 16, 2008

After that...

After the wedding day...
we stayed at my sister house for the night...
the next morning, we went to Sunway Piramid...



The new wing of Sunway Piramid...
I just randomly took pictures...
turn out ok isn't it...

We straight away went to J.CO...
cause my sister say later will be a long queue...







I was also randomly taking pictures in the store...
but after a few shots...
I was told:"sir, no pictures please"...
my sister say last time they allow wan...
shrugs...

So we walk around and saw some CNY decoration...
so snap snap away lo...
hahaha...





Around 12+pm...
we went to TGI Friday...
which stands for Thank God It's Friday...
but tat day is Sunday...
hahaha...




The appetizer...
some pastry with stuff on top...



This is like salad...


This spaghetti is nice...
very creamy...



My parents ordered this...
not enough for everyone...
so I din get to taste it...



The dessert...
very very sweet...


After lunch...
we went back to Melaka...
reached around 4pm...

J.CO is damn nice...
hahaha...
so fluffy...

No comments: