Sunday, January 20, 2008

REALiTY BiTES

Before the holiday started... lots had happened... due to the trimester only have 1 subject... been so free and the mind keeps on wondering about stuffs... maybe using the "1 subject" is just an excuse... even with more than 1 subjects... the mind will still wonder, I guess...

So, once the holiday started is my sister's wedding... I really din think of anything else... trying to make myself as busy as possible... although the event happened only during the weekends... weekdays I spend most of my time watching dramas I have... my mind din wonder at all... the first week of holiday went by happily... happy for myself and happy for my sister too...

But once you keep everything suppress inside... it will eventually find a way out... after the wedding and after I watched all the dramas I have... the days seem to be crawling by... that's when the mind starts to wonder again... haih~ 1 more week to go before a new trimester begins...

I don't even know what's the point of this post also... just have the urge to post about it... I run out of stuff to write about dy... seems like I'll have to stop here...

freak!
stop wondering! mind...

No comments: