Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Around the corner

Yosh~ I changed my layout to suit the Chinese New Year mood... hahaha... but still searching for chinese new year song... hopefully tomorrow I'll change it...

Haih~ been very lazy to update post la... I do the layout also when I had nothing better to do... hahaha... the designs was done yesterday evening... but I was lazy to sign in and upload it... so delayed till midnight... cause I was watching drama at night... hehehe... after changing the layout... chat with some friends... till around 2.30am or so... and then I only realise that I had class at 9am... freak! I slept only 4 hours...

Anywho, a new trimester has started for a week dy... my first class ended up to be a motivational class... well, can't blame cause the lecturer is Mr. Emerson... remember him? he talks a lot... hahaha... but he's okay... after a week of lecture... seriously, his class is the best la... other classes are bored to death... freaking bored... especially Engineer & Society or EngSoc... that's what everyone call it now...

I don't even know a word what the lecturer is talking about... and the lecturer is the Associate Dean... on the second lecture... he gave us our assignments dy... 2 to be specific... the 1st is an individual assignment... where we have to make a blog... yes, a BLOG... what sort of assignment is this where we suppose to blog about the subjects... the second is a 2 to 3 people assignment... where we have to choose a topic that has connection with EngSoc and write a technical report or research or sort... and with all that, I don't even know what's the subject is about anyway...

Anyway, I have only 4 subjects this trimester... suppose to take Cyberpreneurship (FET version of Entrepreneurship with a nicer name)... but clashes with some of my subjects... and also wanted to take Co-curriculum... but no language was offered, only sports... freaks... might have to take both during my final trimester... as for my other subjects... all haven release the assignment yet... won't be so fast I think...

Well, don't have any more class till after CNY... and most people had gone back too... cause CNY is just around the corner...

Here,
wishing everyone,

Happy Chinese New Year!

Some things are better to take for granted...
because that might be the best way...
it is up to you whether it haunts you or not...

No comments: