Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's

On Wednesday, I really stayed at home the whole day doing proposal... wake up with a headache so din really start till around 2pm... that time the headache had gone away... started by searching online for information to trigger ideas on what to write... our topic is about the blogosphere... do till around 7pm, of course I had break in between... if not I'll die of brain dead... while writing the proposal, the headache came back... watch the computer screen too long till blur... but no choice... after I run out of ideas, sent to my group members... we do whole night long... I slept around 1am...

Wake up at 9am... din really sleep well that night... went to class from 11am to 10pm... but from 12pm to 5pm I had breaks... went out with Poingee to MP... not a date, like Yen said, accompany each other... we walk around and window shop... went opposite to Dataran to have coffee break at Old Town... the coffee damn sweet... we also went to the A'Famosa Fort... Poingee suggested... climb all the way up hill... too free I guess... even though proposal haven finish... hahaha...

Around 4.30pm we head back and I went to class from 5-7pm... had dinner at MMU corner and went to Poingee's house before my class at 8.30pm... I checked their proposal for them... just briefly for grammar mistakes... almost late for class and my bag spoiled... great huh... went straight home after class due to the 'Ti Gong' prayers... finalize the proposal Yen sent me... sleep at 2am...

Wake up 8am today cause have to pass up the proposal before 10am... went there at 9.30am with Poingee and Tzean... a pack of people waiting there dy... but the lecturer haven came... he came 10 minutes before 10am... and he want to see through our proposal... so have to go in one by one... dono people got class kah... freak! but what a relief the proposal is done and passed up...

Happy belated Valentine's Day...

No comments: