Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sunrise/Sunset



I'm currently in Puchong now... will be staying here in my friend house for the time being... I'll pay rent of course... there's an empty room... I'm gonna start working starting this coming Monday... there's a little anticipation in me and a little nervous too... for the pass couple of months, my life been almost the same everyday... sunrise and sunset, if you get what I mean... is not that after Monday the sun wont rise and set... what I mean is that I woke up (normally way after sunrise) and idle around... then have lunch a while after that and I'll be either playing games, watching dramas, etc... soon it'll be dinner time and sleep...

Yesterday has been kinda hectic... I came up to KL in the morning and look for brother... then we went for lunch nearby and he fetch me to do the medical checkup... they check everything including urine... but no blood test though... then they asked mt to do x-ray at another clinic not far away... that time it's pouring cats and dogs... by the time I done all those, it's around 4.30pm dy... so went back to my brother place to rest...

Around 6pm, I took off to Puchong cause my friend would be reaching home around 7pm or so... the whole way from TTDI to Sunway tol is crawling with cars... I was stuck in the jam for about 1 and the half hours... by the time I reach his house, he also just came back... so he help me carry my stuffs and we cleaned the room... the room is so dusty and the toilet is so dirty... the room I'm staying now is just temparary cause it's too big, it's the master room... another housemate of his will change room with me soon... that room is smaller and cheaper of course...

By the time we done cleaning, his friend also came back... so we went for dinner at IOI Mall... his friend said wanna had TGIF cause is my friend's birthday (actually it's today)... so I mah follow lo... haih~ pokai liao... but the one that I ordered tasted awesome... Dragonfire Chicken if not mistaken... sourly and spicy...

Today, went for an interview 8am in the morning... geesh, the interview was ok, but they're finding for programmer (if you know Java and/or .NET, contact me)... they even provide breakfast... thank god, I'm starving... there's a;so lunch, but I finish all my part before that, so I went back... tapau-ed on the way... had a nap after lunch... in the evening went out to buy some stuff... there's nothing here, seriously... and something bad happened... so sueh, dowan to talk about it...

At night, a friend come and find me for dinner... he stay nearby too... so we went to the stalls nearby and catch up on what we missed... it's nice to hear people telling you other people misses you too... I miss them too and wish I could meet them and hang out or whatever... maybe they'll do a gathering or such...



A little sleepy, it's been quite a day (or 2)... typing off...

GASHI-GASHI!!!

No comments: