Monday, October 05, 2009

Roses...



...usually mean passions... but there's another meaning that is not so well known... that is "let's forget everything"... in any relationship, no matter how long or short it is.. there is always happiness and sadness... and someone or two will get hurt in the process... no matter how hurt you get, thinking of the happiness you had... it is better to let everything go... too much dramas :D...

Anyway, I got a job dy... and they pay quite reasonable... hopefully it's enough for me... last Tuesday went TPM for an interview... and got back the next day... and that afternoon, they called and offer me a position and wanted me to start on the 12th... then on the next day, another company called and ask to attend an interview on the 10th... and they pay more... hahaha... both are great companies and it's a dilemma... but I guess I'll go for the interview to see what they have to offer and still go to work on the 12th... but the interview is 8am, and Saturday some more... gashi-gashi!!! (stomping the foot once)

Well, other than that, went to a wedding yesterday... a cousin got married... and next Sunday, another cousin's getting married too... geesh, so many weddings... weddings are bored... they asked to come at 7pm sharp but they start at 8pm... then some uncles aunties will sing karaoke... then on the 4th dish, the MC will go on stage and make fun of the bride and groom... then everyone cheered... and we continue to eat... sometimes it took hours till about 11pm... but yesterday's wedding ended around 10pm which is okay... and it's the first time they served 2 fishes on a plate... maybe due to the fishes are smaller than usual's...

Haih~ this week seems like it's going to be a hectic one... cause I have like tonnes of things to do... go and meet my friend/landlord for the house I'm gonna be staying... go for a medical check up the company asked at PJ... prepare documents for the interview and also the company... packing my stuffs... and other timid things, if they exist... should be going up on Thursday... anyone wanna meet? hehe... or before I go up also can...

Working life... finally huh?

会いたいな、キミ。。。

No comments: