Monday, October 12, 2009

Here I am...

...in Puchong starting my so called working life... yeap, I had started my first day today and it was boring... i woke up quite early today to make sure I wont be late for my first day... I ended reaching at around 8am... the company starts work at 8.30am... but when I'm there, most of the people already there... some just arrived, some having their breakfast... I was to fill in more forms for the company... after that I was shown to my seat and introduced to everyone... well, I cant remember their names... not even one...

Ironically, I met a friend there working in the same department as I am... she started 1 month earlier than me cause she had some help from her friend working there... I know her from the SAP training that I took earlier before convocation... I didnt really know each other or talk to each other before... the only time we talk is on the last day of the training... so since she started earlier, she was asked to teach me some stuffs... but all I do is observe and try to remember as much as possible... it's quite confusing some of it...

While she was busy with her work loads, I spend my time flipping through a MS SQL Server book... I did learn SQL before but not MS SQL... but it's almost similar with some different syntax... well, I spend all day doing nothing... till after lunch, she asked me to check and compare some stuffs... some simple SQL query to check whether the data is correct... it's so boring and I almost felt asleep a few times reading flipping the book... around 5.35pm, I go back... cause they say when you could go early the fist few weeks, you better do so...

Tired...

No comments: