Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Newly Grad

Had a very busy and hectic weekend... the weather did not help a bit... it's scorching hot since Friday where I went to MMU Cyberjaya to collect my robe and stuffs... my convo is on Sunday... went there at 7+am and waited for more than 3 hours before is my turn to go on stage take my scroll... some pictures...













It's so hot wearing the robe and walking around taking photos... there are so many people and it's so hard to get around... finding friends is like finding a needle in a haystack (okay, maybe I over exaggerate)... did not get to take a group photo cause I could not find them... everyone is like separated after came out from the hall... and some of them are hurrying back...



Before going back, we stop by the main gate to snap a few photos with the HUGE MMU logo... hahaha... it was quite a fun and enjoyable day... thanks to 2 of my best friends that came and made most of my day and weekend too...



The next day, Monday... went there again for my friend's convo... he came to mine, so it's fair enough for me to go for his... hehe...





Haha... I haven return my robe, so I took it out, put it on and took photos with him... tsk tsk... below are some photos of him and his friends...







They got group photos... so nice... neway, I really had a blast weekend... not only cause the convo but also of the lepaking around... it will be some time till we hang out again cause I'm back at Melaka... thanks and congratulation to all of my friends that graduated... all the best in life...

I'm finally graduated...

1 comment:

cluelessfreak said...

daryl's throw the topi wan the best