Wednesday, August 19, 2009

After that...

It's been a week or so since the convocation and I've been back at Melaka... my days pass by with nothing to do at hand... all I do is surf the net, play some games and watch TV... geesh, jobless life kinda sucks... and when you're have nothing to do... the mind kinda wander off on its own... at least during campus life I still have assignment and studying to do to keep the mind busy...

During this time, I had joined Facebook... because I was forced by a friend that keeps asking me to join wanted to joined it a long long time ago although I keep saying Facebook is over rated... so I joined and added a few friends and so and forth... at first it's kinda complicated with the buttons and links and stuffs advancement of technology... but after a few hours minutes of trying it's kinda fun playing with the games and all... that's how I pass my time this few days... but after a while the games got kinda bored and hard...



Anyhow, I had also started reading a novel; My Sister's Keeper... actually, it's my friend who wanna read it but she said she couldn't find it in any bookstores cause been sold out... the stories has recently been made into a movie too... so she ask me like a child begging for sweets and I say my sister might had it... I asked my sister and she said she had it but it's in Melaka (I was staying with her in Shah Alam that time)... she said it's the best book by Jodi... so after I'm back at Melaka and found the book... curiosity had the best of me and I start to read it since Monday... it's a very touching story... funny and exciting... don't worry, no spoilers... I haven finish it yet, just half way through... I might download the movie and watch after this...

It's funny how life works... one moment you're here, and the next you're there... it's full with unexpected events... seriously, I had no idea where this post going to... so I might as well end it here... see ya...

Haih~

1 comment:

cluelessfreak said...

AWESOME!!!!!! DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD. Get a few dramas ready for me when i balik for merdeka eh!! i love dr house....all over again.