Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's been a while

Today, I woke up this morning feeling a little ache on my right shoulder joint... it's the first time I feel it hurt after a long long time... mornally it would just feel lenguh or weak... I wonder did I hurt it during sleep or what...

Neway, I finished with My Sister's Keeper... it took me 4 days since I had nothing better to do... it's a very touching, funny and exciting book to read... although some parts are kinda guessable... it's a story about a 13-year-old girl that was born to help her sister fight leukemia... now, she starts to wonder what her life is if it were not tied to her sister's... so she make a decision to sue her parents for the rights to her body... it shows the relationship among family members and also among friends and lovers... actually this book kinda old dy... when I look at the date my sister bought the book (she has a habit of writing down the date she bought every books)... it dated to 17/12/2005... almost 4 years old... I also tried to find the movie put couldn't... maybe I'll wait for a couple of days more...

It's been 2 weeks since graduation... and I'm still jobless... I am still waiting for the job I wanted... but it seems the possibilities are very very small... pass few days I got a call for a job... but I rejected it... yeah, I know, who am I to reject right... I just don't like the job and it seems future-less... yesterday I got another call and said she will email me the details... till now, not a single word or mail from her... guess I had to wait a little longer... I really hope the wait pays off...

It still hurts a little...

No comments: