Thursday, August 27, 2009

Doll



Ai Otsuka - 人形 (Ningyou)
Wanting to be a good girl,
I gave up all of my freedom
I would have become a boy even,
had mother wished for it

The pregnant little girl walked around
cutting her heels on shards of glass,
heading towards her own execution grounds

I feel no pain, I feel no joy
as my heart slowly begins to die,
starting from the surface of my face

All I ever wanted was friends
and so I chose them with reckless abandonment
I only wanted someone to treat me gently,
and so I moved in with a man

If only I had taken more care of myself
then I could've become more human
instead of this empty, emotionless doll

This pain I feel, this loneliness I feel
Yet nobody is here to save me

I'll try my best in the city
and so I wished upon a star:
"I want to become human"

心が痛みます。。。

No comments: