Sunday, December 21, 2008

Uncertainty

Recently I've been kinda emo... sometimes I don really show it... but yesterday was very obvious... I myself also cannot tahan... and I could not find ther reasons why... currently in hostel and there's 2 other guys here too... yesterday night was kinda moody and a fellow keep asking me work related stuff which kinda pissed me off... but I keep the cool... really hate myself for being that way...

There's another 5 weeks to go before I end my ITP... there's this mix feelings started to flow or whatever inside me... I just hate the feelings... part of me wanted the internship to finish ASAP... but the other part wish I have more time here... is like a dilemma where you have to choose between two things... but in this case, it's related to the time... so there's nothing I could do about it...

Past two weeks been kinda slow for me... and Eddie too... cause get an 'order' by the boss not to disturb the people in Roystar this two months cause they are so damn busy they wont even look at you... so Eddie and me have no choice and have nothing to do for the time being... all we could do is all the little pieces... but then after a meeting last week and with the release of the new version 2.08... Eddie and me starting to have more works than expected... but mostly are testing jobs... which are kinda a waste of time because you have to make sure it runs as expected...

That is only for the time being... from the meeting last week, most of the stuff will be kick-off after CNY... to be honest, when I heard about it I only have a little feeling of relieved because I'll be finishing my internship before CNY... what I'm worried is Eddie where after I left... he'll be dealing it all alone... and with the dead line set to first of March... I could not live with the feeling of relieved... it feels like a betrayal... but also I could not extend my internship longer which I had already done so... and after CNY, I'll be starting my final trimester...

Will a miracle happens?

No comments: