Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Belated



Wishing my mom a happy belated birthday...
may you live a healthy and happy days ahead...


My parents came down on Friday evening and they came to fetch me together with my sister and brother... then we went for dinner and went back to rest... the next day, have lunch at home... then have a little cake celebration to celebrate mom's birthday... later went to Sunway Piramid for shopping... then went for dinner at a restaurant nearby my sister place... this morning went to an uncle house at Klang to deliver stuffs to him... on the way saw Bata warehouse sale... so went in to buy some shoes... slippers a pair only cost RM5.00... damn cheap... later went to 1U to shop... around 5pm went back and my parents went back to Melaka... ask them to stay a night more but they refuse cause dog at home... later Bobo merajuk... hahaha... leave too long...

Haih, very tired this 2 days... walk and walk ad walk... kaki lenguh... hahaha... then later to night Arif ajak me for dinner... so we went out at 6.30pm... went to Sunway again... thought wanna watch movie but all movies looks boring... so we just walk around and have Carl's Jr for dinner...

All work no play...
makes Kelvin dull...

No comments: